After filling up the appeal form @ SRJC, keying in all my details into the computer, and was about to take my queue number for the interview, I decided to forgo JC. It seemed like I was enlightened at the very last minute. Strange it seems, but seriously..I had a big problem deciding which subjects I wanna study. So yeap, I didn't regret the decisions I've made, I'm looking forward to study hard in Temasek Poly and get that top 5 or 10%! See you all in UNI okie dokie! :)
We went to the Vet today, because Harry's gonna get sterilized. If we don't, there's gonna be another batch of puppies again.
Oh yes..was supposed to play badminton with Yvette/Kev/Gordon this morning, but..I went to SRJC, so didn't turn up. Hahaha they came all the way from their home to Tampines to actually give in to me just this one time, but in the end I didn't turn up. Wasted trip. BUT BUT BUT..I met them @ 2.15pm, asked my mum to send me to Parkway to meet them for lunch :)
I don't know why, but I always feel extremely good meeting any of the MG-ers! Although we always don't know where to go next, cause we can never make a decision. How sad..I guess I won't be meeting them any sooner already, since all of them would be busy studying in their various JCs. I bet Hui Shan would most probably be working now, CH's working too. While Yi Xuan's busily studying her 1st 3 months in NP. Everyone's going to different schools again. We gotta meet up, though I know it would be a really long time from now, but I HOPE WE WOULD NEVER STOP CONTACTING EACH OTHER OKAY! Of course we won't! We kept contact since primary school, what's another few more years for us :)
I hope when we're older, we could have a sleepover @ someone's house! Hahaha! I don't know why, but I'm starting to miss all of you already ): It seemed like everyone's parting. Sigh..well..this is another phase of life, isn't it? Everyone gotta move on, I shouldn't stay stagnant either. What happened has already happened, I should look forward to what would be happening in future. I can't wait! :D I'm curious what I would become in the future, well..the future lies in my hands though...
Should I work, or...go pick up some courses? Learn a new skill/sport/language? I wanna learn Japanese now, since I've got loads of time. Learn Japanese, I should learn how to cook! Yes, I should. I wanna learn Tennis too. Why oh why..does everything looks fun, but because I gotta take care of myself, I can only dream to play those sports ):
NASS Boys Table Tennis tomorrow @ Loyang Sec! I'm going I'm going! Sadly, Mindy has work, then she can't go with me. They're playing against DHS & CCHMS! Oh..does that mean Zi Yu is playing with us? LOL! I SOOOOO GOTTA SEE IT!







Alright..I don't know why, but I feel lost.
We went to the Vet today, because Harry's gonna get sterilized. If we don't, there's gonna be another batch of puppies again.
Oh yes..was supposed to play badminton with Yvette/Kev/Gordon this morning, but..I went to SRJC, so didn't turn up. Hahaha they came all the way from their home to Tampines to actually give in to me just this one time, but in the end I didn't turn up. Wasted trip. BUT BUT BUT..I met them @ 2.15pm, asked my mum to send me to Parkway to meet them for lunch :)
I don't know why, but I always feel extremely good meeting any of the MG-ers! Although we always don't know where to go next, cause we can never make a decision. How sad..I guess I won't be meeting them any sooner already, since all of them would be busy studying in their various JCs. I bet Hui Shan would most probably be working now, CH's working too. While Yi Xuan's busily studying her 1st 3 months in NP. Everyone's going to different schools again. We gotta meet up, though I know it would be a really long time from now, but I HOPE WE WOULD NEVER STOP CONTACTING EACH OTHER OKAY! Of course we won't! We kept contact since primary school, what's another few more years for us :)
I hope when we're older, we could have a sleepover @ someone's house! Hahaha! I don't know why, but I'm starting to miss all of you already ): It seemed like everyone's parting. Sigh..well..this is another phase of life, isn't it? Everyone gotta move on, I shouldn't stay stagnant either. What happened has already happened, I should look forward to what would be happening in future. I can't wait! :D I'm curious what I would become in the future, well..the future lies in my hands though...
Should I work, or...go pick up some courses? Learn a new skill/sport/language? I wanna learn Japanese now, since I've got loads of time. Learn Japanese, I should learn how to cook! Yes, I should. I wanna learn Tennis too. Why oh why..does everything looks fun, but because I gotta take care of myself, I can only dream to play those sports ):
NASS Boys Table Tennis tomorrow @ Loyang Sec! I'm going I'm going! Sadly, Mindy has work, then she can't go with me. They're playing against DHS & CCHMS! Oh..does that mean Zi Yu is playing with us? LOL! I SOOOOO GOTTA SEE IT!







Alright..I don't know why, but I feel lost.
“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”